The Future tool for networking

new wealth 468.2

5.3.12

Advertising on the internet requires consistency & freshness

Advertising on the internet requires consistency and freshness, especially using traffic exchanges.


Finding a graphics designer with time..near impossible. Getting the exact design you want..... 


frustrating!!!


And when you finaly after weeks and weeks seeking and testing, you got it figured out.


Then comes the next question, will this work, how can I know not 100% but maybe 80-90% 


that this will work???


Because you will need to test your advertising splashpages and banners too. Maybe change 


them before you push the "Launch Button".


I believe its a absolutely must to do this, to get as close to 100% as you can.


To read more about what I am saying about this, just click my link below, and you come 


direct to rest of my article about this.









No comments:

Post a Comment