The Future tool for networking

new wealth 468.2

23.6.11

New Years resolution can be Good, but it doesnt need to become a New Year to do it

New Years resolution can be Good, but it doesnt need to become a New Year to do it.
I set up a few hints for you to look over today.

FIRST REMEBER THIS AND DO IT:
Quit making excuses and actually do something about Your life.

You Feel like the world is crashing down on You, need to do something fast, very fast, before Your family and you are out on the street.
You need another way to make money immediately?
This maybe sound very scary, but many does feel like that, do you? Even if you feel it that much or maybe a little less, think about what I will tell you now.

Ask yourself this:
Before you make any moves that will tie you into another job that you will just end up hating, why don't you consider what it is You want, and more importantly, what You don't want in a job?



I have put together a checklist (to help you) of what I DON'T WANT in a job.
(You can ofcause do a list of your own, but this is for help, and maybe make you understand)
I don't want a boss to tell me what to do.

I don't want to be on anyone else's time clock.

I don't want to wake up to an annoying alarm clock.

I don't want to commute anymore and sit for hours in traffic.

I don't want to spend more time away from home.

I don't want to worry about expenses.

I don't want something that requires training.

I don't want to waste my life away working for someone else.

I don't want to be told what to do.

I don't want to be told how many days I can go on vacation.

I don't want to spend time away from my family.

As you can see, my list of "Don't Wants" is quite long.. Then I put together a checklist of what "I DO WANT" in a job.
I want to work from home or anywhere else I choose.

I want to have a job that will give me all the free time I want.

I want to spend more time with my family.

I want an income that will give my family more than we need.

I want to travel whenever I want.

I want to do something that I enjoy.

I want to be able to make as much money as a doctor.

I want something that will be easy to do.

I want to only work a few hours a day.

I want to be able to make money whether I'm actually working or not, automated income.

I want (and need) to start making money right now.

As you see this list is not small...How is your list?
Its a good idea to do this, and I hope it can help you on your search online.

You should sit down and try figure out what YOU want, and not what others want from You.
And think about family when you do it.

I hope this is something you can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment